Mental Health in the Workplace
HR4Business Geelong understands the needs and issues employers face in relation to the management of Mental Health in the Workplace and associated matters.
HR4Business offers a range of services and support in relation to Mental Health in the Workplace including the following:
- Training – Effectively Managing Mental Health – Key Workplace Principals
(click for information on our Mental Health Training PDF)
- Tailored training programs to suit specific employer needs in relation to Mental Health i.e. – stress management, depression, wellbeing, poor performance including inappropriate behaviours;
- Consulting / support in relation to:
- Development of Mental Health and Wellbeing Strategy, Mental Health Policy and Mental Health Education Strategy
- Advice to people managers experiencing difficulty in managing employees with suspected mental health issues;
- Wellbeing surveys and research;
- Mental Health Checks;
- Employee support such as one on one counselling
Contact us to discuss the range of services HR4Business offers in relation to Mental Health in the Workplace and how our experienced Consultants can assist both the management and employees within your organisation.